Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Personal Post: Prayers Needed




This is my Granddaughter Phoenix born on Earth Day and she was born with Down syndrome and a hole in her heart. 
She has been a strong fighter and is finally ready for her surgery , which is scheduled for June 1st Thursday. 
I am reaching out to EVERYONE , everywhere I can !
If you can help financially Thanks, but if you can not... Please please keep her and her parents in your prayers . 
Thanks to all of you who have been praying and pulling for her since she was born!  Phoenix go Fund Me page here

I have a note at my facebook profile  that I update often since days after she was born that was private that I just made public. Feel free to go there for those of you who want to keep up too.
Here is the link to that https://www.facebook.com/notes/terica-kay-luxton/phoenix-kay-stone-my-8th-g-baby/10154482066968091/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Real Comments are always welcome!
We welcome real opinions and information .
Trolls are not tolerated .
If you are here to advertise , It will be deleted asap .
Please know I will be doing this daily so go ahead and Comment !