Monday, September 29, 2014

Part 2 Curt Kirk and his Marxist name calling



I thought I'd seen enough of Kirk's name calling just writing this blog yesterday ... 
 http://northcarolinaflowers.blogspot.com/2014/09/boc-curt-kirk-discourteous-attacks.html
THEN ...After reading in the Sanford Herald the last 'Thumbs Down' about Kirk's name calling, seeming to be all part of the political play-game . Really just another slap on the wrist ? okay it pissed me off .

HMM ,  I wondered just how long Kirk has been on this Marxist kick ? 
Wow , This man loves to rant and call names . 
Turns out he has even called our President a Marxist ! 
I did a search using these words only ... 
"Kirk D. Smith" marxist 
 Found much more than I could stomach to read .
The places he reads are definitely Not places I am Normally reading from ! So I took snips to share with you so you don't have to go there ...
Here is proof the man is really  ________ , you fill in the blank ?
Obsessed comes to my mind .
 A comment at the last blog said "Kirk needed to get back on his meds" 
Click any of the pics to make bigger . 





















Well that was about as much as I could stand . Are you ready to vote BLUE ? 
Please go Vote ... 

2 comments:

  1. A little bit obsessed there, Kirk????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirk Smith's argument re: the Migratory Bird Act, etc. & clean energy alternatives doesn't hold water....do your homework before you start ranting about solar & wind energy in the same breath with migratory birds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Real Comments are always welcome!
We welcome real opinions and information .
Trolls are not tolerated .
If you are here to advertise , It will be deleted asap .
Please know I will be doing this daily so go ahead and Comment !