Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Many faces of Jim Womack






The people think I care this much about their comments ....

I really Care this Much 

As promised in the last blog richard-hayes-on-fracking.html  , this blog is dedicated to exposing 'James Kermit Womack ',  MEC chairman /  Lee Co Commissioner / ProFrack 
C0-Leader of http://americascounties.org/index.php/about-us/leadership/jim-womack . I know I am missing Many of his co-titles like 
Bully / TeaPartier / etc ... but this gives you an example .

When I went to the Sanford Herald to look around for old Letter to the Editors on fracking ...
I found Mr. Hayes LTE with a comment from an alias of Jim's , James Madison . Reading it really brought back the reason I started taking screen shots .


At the LTE from Mr. Hayes , Jim / James Madison wrote this . Then agreed with himself! As you can see Deborah and I did not !

James Madison has popped up a few other times too..


James Madison on Fracking

James putting his opinion on City matters 

Jim is So into himself he follows his alias !

I have written many blogs in the last 2 1/2 years on James K Womack and the some of the other MEC . I have never cared for bullies and JW is well known for trying to do just that ...
Bully and belittle anyone that disagrees with him.
As I said in a blog a long time ago when it comes to folks like Jim ..
Insults stir me , but I use research to attack my offenders. Not Ad hominem attacks like Womack !

Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument.
You can put his name in the search box and see that he has became a busy topic here . A few that stick out are ...

four-with-local-ties-chosen-for-state.html 

jim-womack-is-pro-fracker-and-proud-of.html

-frack-mess-news-profrack-womack.html

jim-womack-who-frack-is-he.html

who-is-acei-aka-american-counties-for.html 

letters-to-editor-about-fracking-via.html

Here are a few other things I thought I'd share about our NC chairman of MEC and Lee County Commissioner . 
Jim's Blog



On his twitter account He did claim the ALIAS blog listed below He took it off after this screenshot was done ? lol , he does still have it on his facebook about page .
Jim's ALIAS James Madison Blog  His alias blog where it is said He is James Madison there and he Does claim the blog ,but will not give us a definite ID ?
 He had much more there at the blog till Billy Ball at the INDYweekly wrote an article on him , it was called , "What rhymes with Frack? Jim Womack "  

LOL , Billy got screenshots too ! 
Billy also wrote a second post on JW , 3 pages long ! fracking-chief-jim-womack-attacks-his-enemies-from-the-foxhole-of-his-anonymous-blog/Content?oid=3320213 

There is also a Twitter account that really sounds like Jim but no one has proved it is him .
@JamesWomadison 




https://twitter.com/JamesWomadison








Yes I will say I totally distrust and Dislike JW , I don't say this lightly as he has earned my Disrespect ! 
I am not the only one that is fed up with this man either .
Many GOP people told me that he was asked  Not to run for commissioner again because of all the bullying he has done here locally ! 

Billy Liggett , has spent a great deal on exposing Jim for what he is too. check out his list of blogs here on JW. 
http://rantnc.com/?s=womack

Well after spending hours putting this together for you on my birthday yesterday and today , I am getting disgusted , I think I will go out and enjoy nature and it's beauty .







I hope you will see why we Have to keep fighting for our rights in NC . Jim is just one of the crooks trying to control our rights and give them to the highest bidders! 
 I hope you will make my wish come true and sign my petition against forced pooling in NC. 
IF WE Ban Forced Pooling in NC ,the G&O companies say NC is not profitable to frack . 
I asked JW " How can we get our landowner's rights Back since through forced/compulsory pooling Our Government is giving Our rights to the G&O companies?" He said , "make the legislators change the law !" 
So let's do it!
Please sign my petition .
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/708/373/103/north-carolina-reject-compulsory-forced-pooling-fracking/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Real Comments are always welcome!
We welcome real opinions and information .
Trolls are not tolerated .
If you are here to advertise , It will be deleted asap .
Please know I will be doing this daily so go ahead and Comment !