Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Fracking Sand / Frac Sand

Can unaware truckers be dangerous ? To themselves and others ! Yes not knowing what you are hauling can be life threatening in a road accident !





Let me say first I grew up with lots of truckers in my family . My birth place was Indiana and I had uncles and cousins still driving up there . I worry for truckers safety as well as the folks they are on the road with them .

My mother and dad even drove for a while as a team all over the US from Texas

My 1st clue that this was Not a person who worked for a 'Fracking operation' is because he titled this using 'fracking sand' instead of Frac sand . The G&O promoters tend to not add the K...

1st they show a map of 'How far this stuff travels ...from TX to Denver , Colorado ( that's 45,000 lbs of it .)

But when I got about a 1:30 or so in ... I was shocked ! He describes what He thinks Frac Sand is ?

OMG , then an added voice -over -segment is telling about another type of Frac sand mixture I had not heard of yet ???

guar gum made from the Guar Bean grown in India and other places ...?

this link explains it well http://www.marketplace.org/topics/sustainability/how-fracking-affects-bean-grown-india

About 11 minutes in it shows the sand mix in bags being unloaded .

Halliburton has tried many substitutes for the beans though , check out this article to learn more .
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/13/fracking-guar-beans_n_1771959.html

Thanks for stopping by , I hope you will take a moment to share this too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Real Comments are always welcome!
We welcome real opinions and information .
Trolls are not tolerated .
If you are here to advertise , It will be deleted asap .
Please know I will be doing this daily so go ahead and Comment !