Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hope for our neighbors in NC

My dear friends and neighbors of NC . We have had an advantage many other states did not have before fracking was a possibility in their state !
 An opportunity to learn about it from others not so fortunate . Slowly people in NC are becoming aware !
We can prevent this destruction of our state environment and our health from happening IF we speak out !
Sadly it seems greed before need has been the loudest voices so far .
I have been working hard for over 2 years to educate myself and share any information I can find about fracking to everyone that will pay attention.

My hope for a safe place to live with clean air and water for my grandchildren and Yours to raise their children, gives me strength to go on when I tire from this fight . Which is often these days to tell the truth .
It is hard not to give in, to the lies told that say " It won't make a difference anyway!"

When I feel weak I remember "I am not in this struggle alone" and look toward others in this movement for ideas to keep going !  
So I search for these type of inspirational messages & often they are just what I was needing to keep my flame burning .
As it says so strongly in the video ...
One Voice by itself carries very little weight , but together as a community we can put our voices together and make a strong statement  !

The dictionary defines Hope as to want something to be true and to believe that it can be.”
 Despite so much evidence and sentiment to the contrary, on the climate crisis I remain radically hopeful. I am hopeful because the fundamentals of what we need to do—abandon fossil fuels, protect the planet’s forests, and organize our communities for resilience—are not mysteries nor are they impossible. I am hopeful because I see among the young a powerful, rising culture of environmental consciousness, creativity and action that far surpasses any generation before it. found this quote here






What do you do when the oil and gas industry forces its way into your community, threatening your health, your way of life, your future?Join together. Fight back.

My tribute to all the strong women that Inspire me ! 
 


To all the activist Men that have made this world worth living in !



Joe Hill , sang by Pete Seeger

I dreamed I saw Joe Hill last night,
alive as you and me.
Says I "But Joe, you're ten years dead"
"I never died" says he,
"I never died" says he.

"In Salt Lake, Joe," by god says I,
Him standing by my bed,
"They framed you on a murder charge,"
Says Joe, "But I ain't dead,"
Says Joe, "But I ain't dead."

"The Copper Bosses shot you Joe,
they killed you Joe" says I.
"Takes more than guns to kill a man"
Says Joe "I didn't die"
Says Joe "I didn't die"

Standing there as big as life
Smiling with his eyes.
Joe Says, "What they forgot to kill"
went on to organize,
went on to organize!"

Joe Hill ain't dead he says to me
Joe Hill ain't never died
Where working men go out on strike,
Joe Hill is at their side,
Joe Hill is at their side.

From San Diego up to Maine
In every Mine and Mill
Where working men go out on strike
Says he'll find Joe Hill
Says he'll Find Joe Hill

I dreamed I saw Joe Hill last night,
alive as you and me.
Says I "But Joe, you're ten years dead"
"I never died" says he,
"I never died" says he.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Real Comments are always welcome!
We welcome real opinions and information .
Trolls are not tolerated .
If you are here to advertise , It will be deleted asap .
Please know I will be doing this daily so go ahead and Comment !