Thursday, October 24, 2013

I can't BEAR to see NC fracked !

 
Hello I am really wanting to fight fracking and try to make people realize how important the land is to us ! We need Clean Air and water for All us animals , even the human animals !
My human came up with a couple outfits for me . I like wearing bright colors !
But I need a name ?
What do you think would be good ?
Leave a name here for me or go to the page and find my picture there and give me a name !


Also I will need a sign too so if a cute  comment for me comes to your mind , Let me know ?
I do have the one we used for the title though , if no one comes up with a better one !

Thanks for stopping by and please share this blog with others . It's as easy as clicking a button or 2 :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Real Comments are always welcome!
We welcome real opinions and information .
Trolls are not tolerated .
If you are here to advertise , It will be deleted asap .
Please know I will be doing this daily so go ahead and Comment !