Friday, December 28, 2012

UP Yours , I mean UPCYCLE ,reuse , in your garden

 

Often since i started the fight against fracking I fall short on things i enjoyed before . Like taking pics and blogging about my garden ,animals ,nature and even Upcycling .
So I decided to start sorting out my pictures(1000's) and decided to make a Upcycle Album too.
This is a slideshow of different projects i have done around the house .
Click it and it will take you to the page for bigger view .
Peace and Happy Upcycling


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Real Comments are always welcome!
We welcome real opinions and information .
Trolls are not tolerated .
If you are here to advertise , It will be deleted asap .
Please know I will be doing this daily so go ahead and Comment !