Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The fracking commission looks stacked and unfair

This hawk comes to visit yard when I start whistling and often waits for me to go get my camera & walk up before flying away. I feel blessed by these visits.



Hi all I wanted to post this link here to this story on the NC Fracking Commission.
Seems I am not the only one that thinks this deck of cards were stacked by Gas & Oil .

Editorial: The fracking commission looks stacked and unfair

also read more on them here.
http://northcarolinaflowers.blogspot.com/2012/10/who-r-nc-mining-and-energy-commission.html

Thanks for reading and Please share ,tweet and all those other buttons :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Real Comments are always welcome!
We welcome real opinions and information .
Trolls are not tolerated .
If you are here to advertise , It will be deleted asap .
Please know I will be doing this daily so go ahead and Comment !