Friday, October 5, 2012

Gasland video in Spanish

I met 2 wonderful young ladies that are ready to go door to door , do educational powerpoints , visit churches and the community .
I am so proud of them and inspired by them, for being willing to take a stand against fracking.
 All they ask is for good facts and they are willing to learn to educate others .
These daring ladies are wanting to reach to the hispanic residents of Lee County and explain fracking to them .
There are making flyers themselves.
Do You know of any other flyers around in Espanol ? If so let me know so I can pass on the information. Or come by our page on facebook and tell us there . Our button is on the right side of this blog!
I decided to see if I could find anything to show them and found the Gasland movie by Josh Fox .
 How cool is that ?   
 

So glad to find and share this

Hope You do the same
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Real Comments are always welcome!
We welcome real opinions and information .
Trolls are not tolerated .
If you are here to advertise , It will be deleted asap .
Please know I will be doing this daily so go ahead and Comment !