Friday, September 9, 2011

Plants and seeds for sale or barter


Okay  I have more plants than I got good sense . I can't just let them die I am potting as fast as I can . I am listing what I have potted now but if there is something you don't see ask ? I may have some?
today is mostly vegis listed but more is coming ! 
Our frost is not suppose to be till mid Oct ... should be time for the tomatoes to make it right ? If you have a greenhouse they will go like crazy !
http://www.victoryseeds.com/frost/nc.html
Plants are local only, must come pick up ! 
Seeds may be shipped for extra ? 

here are links to the type of tomatoes we have available.
Our tomato pots have at least 2  if not 4 small plants each. for $2.50 a pot or 5 pots for $ 10 .

Sweet Million Cherry Tomato Plant


Cherokee Purple Heirloom Tomato Plant




Sweet Basil  ,big plants 2.50 or 5 for $10 ready for pesto
short marigold plants orange and reddish 
big plants 2.50 or 5 for $10 , or small 6 packs 
 

for pictures of Plants we have Seeds for, please go here   https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.245079622192569.65867.133830919984107

Here are some of the plants I have plants or seed for ...I think you can click the slide show and go to the album too. 
If you have any questions Please ask ? If you think I may have something you don't see ask? I will be listing the Seeds here too soon so come back and check it out ! peace   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Real Comments are always welcome!
We welcome real opinions and information .
Trolls are not tolerated .
If you are here to advertise , It will be deleted asap .
Please know I will be doing this daily so go ahead and Comment !