Sunday, July 24, 2011

Plants to ID ? And What would do this ??

My sad herb garden needs help... I started it 3 years ago as a starter bed and it has had many looks since . Now it is messy .It is in need of  TLC ,  Rain and cleaning too. 
I am getting ready to update it and put new name tags in too. Some I know what it is but some I am totally stumped?
I bought this a few years ago ,with a name tag ! It is gone ? and for some reason I can't remember What it is ?It smells really interesting , definitely herb. 


here is a scan after drying
These are everywhere , press well too. I would like to know what they are too?

What is this tree ? It has white fringe tassels 






And What would do this ??


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Real Comments are always welcome!
We welcome real opinions and information .
Trolls are not tolerated .
If you are here to advertise , It will be deleted asap .
Please know I will be doing this daily so go ahead and Comment !