Saturday, October 16, 2010

Eastern Great Egret (Ardea modesta)

I was on my morning walk yesterday with camera ready there is nearly always something to be seen in the woods and  there are 3 ponds and a gas pipe field so there is always something cool around. I am always looking for a shot of the big Gray Heron . Then I saw a shadow over head.
It was the Gray Heron chasing after a gorgeous Eastern Great Egret (Ardea modesta).





The heron lost him in the trees but I found him and got lots of shots. 
Then this morning I am out there and to my Big surprise looking across the pond there was a Coyote !
From Oct 2010 cool morning walk shots
 

I was blown away this is my first time seeing one here in NC.
To see these bigger just click a picture on the slideshow and it will take you to the picture album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Real Comments are always welcome!
We welcome real opinions and information .
Trolls are not tolerated .
If you are here to advertise , It will be deleted asap .
Please know I will be doing this daily so go ahead and Comment !